Customer Journey & Interaction
We work closely with our clients to engage their target audience through multiple streams of activity increasing the trust and reputation of both parties. Our in-house data management is state-of-the-art and we embrace the regulations and strict guidelines that govern this area. Our abilities around interacting with the fuel poor are unrivalled. It’s what we’ve done for almost 20 years and those skills and insight are now gaining a solid reputation for us in the Water industry. From the very first touch point with our customers, we believe in transparency, honesty and a caring attitude. We know that the majority of people prefer the personal touch. It’s the simple things that matter. Always having time to talk to our customers, informed staff who understand and can confidently talk about the project or campaign
at hand. Giving our customers the option of different communication methods. We can engage with our customers in a variety of ways for maximum take up of a scheme. It’s the Acrobat difference and it’s what make us stand out from the crowd. We care about what we do and how we do it.
- Acrobat has terrific experience when it comes to customer interaction.
- We’ve delivered literally tens of millions of product into the home;
- most of which requiring a ‘request in writing’ from the customer.
- We’ve got lots of experience of communicating at scale;
- and in particular harder to reach sections of society like people in fuel poverty or other minorities;
- whether that’s by phone, by mail, digitally or via visits to the home.